Saturday, September 19, 2020

Tweeting with Pawan

 


Click Here to connect on Twitter!


Twitter has become a great resource for educators to share, find, and learn from. In the future, I hope to use twitter to learn about the latest and best teaching practices, lesson plans, resources, and innovative ides for my classroom. Twitter will allow me to share, network, gain emotional support, and build professional learning communities. Additionally, I will use Twitter to follow variety of educational pages and gurus. As well, Twitter would allow me to communicate with parents and keep them updated of the learning that is taking place in the classroom. Twitter would help me engage parents in their child's educational journey since parents rarely check the school websites. Through Twitter, I would be able to share learning resources with my students as well as remind them of any due dates coming or any other important announcements. 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent uses of Twitter!! We have very similar views and I love the avatar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pawan! You have so many great ideas for how you would use Twitter! I loved learning the many different ways Twitter could be used.

    ReplyDelete

End of The Semester Reflection

What did you learn or “take-away” from this course and how has your perspective about  integrating technology into K to 6 education changed/...