Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Digitally connecting with our Natural World!

 



This lesson plan will provide an opportunity for students to go outside and take on the role of a "weatherperson" and report on seasonal changes using their technology device. The lesson plan is engaging and interactive as well as relevant to students' lives and experiences. I would definitely use this lesson plan in my future teaching practice because it is a unique way for students to explore and connect with nature in a fun, engaging, and active way.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pawan! This lesson looks great! I love how it is open-ended and allows students the use of technology to communicate their findings in a different and engaging way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a "weatherperson" very interactive for the students :)

    ReplyDelete

End of The Semester Reflection

What did you learn or “take-away” from this course and how has your perspective about  integrating technology into K to 6 education changed/...