Thursday, October 1, 2020

Kahoot!

 





The highlight of teaching this online lesson for me was that the students were really engaged and found the lesson to be very informative! One of the challenges my group encountered was that all our links weren't shared with everyone. The next time I teach online, I will make sure all my links are working. I would definitely be using this app in my future teaching practice! 


2 comments:

  1. This was such a fun lesson to teach with you and Adrienne! We definitely had troubles with those links but so glad it turned out well in the end 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a great job with the lesson!! Kahoot will definitely be sticking with us for the future.

    ReplyDelete

End of The Semester Reflection

What did you learn or “take-away” from this course and how has your perspective about  integrating technology into K to 6 education changed/...